News and Events
Mount Laurel Township News/Events
- Polling Locations
- Press Release 3/15/2018
- Press Release 4/17/2018
- 2020 Mount Laurel Township Event Schedule
- Free Rabies Clinic 2/22/20
- 2020 Summer Camp flyer/registration
- Rancocas Woods Handmade Artisans Market
- T.I.M.E Mentor Program
- Business Resources Flyer
- The Artisan House Santa Flyer
- The Artisan House Grand Opening
- Rancocas Candlelight Tour Flyer
- Rancocas Candlelight Tour Map
There are two Notices of Funding Availabilities (NOFAs), the 2018 Foster Grandparent Program and Senior Companion Program Replacement Sponsor Competitions, have opened on the Corporation for National and Community Service's website.
Constituents in Burlington County are eligible to apply.
The two NOFAs are both related to funding organizations that assist seniors in various ways in the community. Eligible applicants to both competitions include faith-based and secular non-profit organizations, institutions of higher education, state education agencies, Indian tribes, and local government entities.
Below is the website for CNCS where you will be able to find the specifics about applying: https://www.nationalservice.gov/build-your-capacity/grants/funding-opportunities