Tax Collector's Office
Senior Freeze Blue Booklets- PTR Forms
- If you are currently enrolled in the New Jersey Senior Freeze (Property Tax Reimbursement) Program, the last day to file your application is October 31, 2022. We will be completing the booklets in the Mount Laurel Community Center on Wednesday, October 19 from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm. For more information or to see if you qualify please call the State of New Jersey directly at 1 (800) 882-6597 or visit their website at njtaxation.org, select Property Tax Relief and then Senior Freeze Program.
Tax bills are currently available on the online portal at the following link:
100 Mount Laurel Road
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Tax Collector - Kim Muchowski
(856) 234-0001 Ext: 1222
Office Email email@example.com
Tax Clerk- Kelly Farrell Dowdy
(856) 234-0001 Ext 1285
Office email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deputy Tax Collector - Alyssa Lafferty
(856) 234-0001 Ext 1283
Office email: email@example.com
- The Municipal Building is now open to the public. Residents are welcome to make payments at the Tax Office inside the building.
- Mail a check or money order made payable to: Mount Laurel Township, 100 Mount Laurel Road, Mount Laurel NJ 08054
- We now have a walk up window located around the backside of the Municipal Building.
- There is a security drop box located at the main entrance of the building on the right attached to the wall. It is marked in red “Tax Collector’s Office.”
- You can also make payment online through our website at www.mountlaurel.com Click on the homepage “Pay Taxes Online.”
- If you would like a receipt, please enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope with your payment.
For information on how to register for Auto Debit: CLICK HERE for process; Click Here for ACH Application Form (allows the Collector to debit quarterly taxes directly from the taxpayers checking account)
Taxes are due
- February 1st
- May 1st
- August 1st
- November 1st
There is a ten (10) day grace period. (N.J.S.A. 54:4-66) Unless otherwise stated, interest will be charged back to the original due date if taxes are not paid by the 10th.
Postmarks: Postmarks will not be accepted.
Interest: Interest will be charged at the rate of 8% on the first $1,500.00 of delinquency and 18% on any amount of delinquency over $1,500.00. (N.J.S.A. 54:4-67)
Receipts: To receive a receipt for payment, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope. No receipt will be sent unless a self-addressed stamped envelope is included.
Mortgages: If you have a mortgage company escrowing for taxes and they do not receive a copy of the tax bill from the Tax Office it is your responsibility to see that they get a copy.
Tax Deductions: Contact the Assessor’s office for applications.
Duplicate bill fee: The duplicate bill fee is $2.00